Follow us on Instagram for 10% off your first visit! (* ask us for details)
In light of growing concerns about the spread of COVID-19, we’re committed to taking steps to keep our clients, staff, and community safe and healthy. Below is our working protocol which incorporates Alberta Health recommendations to help reduce the spread of Covid-19:
• Daily Screening of Staff for cold or flu-like symptoms
• Pre-Screening of Clients for cold or flu-like symptoms. This screening questionnaire may be emailed to you just prior to your appointment or completed at the time of your appointment. Any client with cold/flu symptoms will have their appointment cancelled and rebooked at a later date.
• Reduced number of appointments per day spaced 15 minutes apart to reduce risk of close person-person contact.
• Curbside Check In. When you arrive at the parking lot, please text us at 403.992-8397 or call the clinic number at 403-475-9296. We will let you know when we are ready to open the front door for your appointment.
• We require you to bring your own mask and wear it before entering the clinic. We can provide one if necessary but with limited supplies this could become a problem.
• Client Only Admittance: At this time no friends, or children are allowed inside the clinic during your appointment.
• Please arrive make-up free and with a washed face without sunscreen BEFORE coming to your
appointment if a face treatment is expected.
• Clean your hands with sanitizer (provided) when you arrive and before you leave; avoid touching anything in the office unless presented to you (eg., chart, interact machine).
• Your follow up appointment can be made by you via email or phone call in order to limit client visit time.
• Please avoid direct contact with reception staff if possible.
* We have increased the disinfection frequency of our high contact areas such as counters, phones, pens, equipment, interact machine, clip boards, shared areas, and handles at the beginning and the end of each clinic day.
What we’re asking of you:
For updates on the situation and how to best be prepared, take a look at the official public health website here.
If you are unsure if your symptoms are Covid related please complete the self assessment tool below.
We’re here to answer any questions or concerns you have, so don’t hesitate to reach out!