What to expect:
*Skin will be pink or red , or may feel warm like a sunburn. There may be mild itching, dryness, sandpapery feel and tightness of the skin which can be relieved with V-Stat aftercare ointment by Vivier.
- Minor flaking can occur
*Crusting, discomfort, bruising and swelling may occur
- Infection is very rare, but if you see any signs of infection such as increasing pain, redness or drainage p
lease notify the clinic immediately
Lightening of pigmentation
Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- More even skin tone
*Improvement to scarring
*Collagen production for the next 9 months post procedure. Results get better and better over time.
*Recovery time will be influenced by how aggressive your treatment was, along with your individual skin’s healing response.
- *Sun Exposure: Avoid direct sun for 3-5 days to avoid rebound hyperpigmentation
*Sunscreen is mandatory. We strongly recommend a mineral based non-chemical SPF 40 sunscreen such as TIZO (sold in the clinic). Apply every 2 hours for the greatest protection while in the sun.
Avoid any kind of facial treatment for two weeks, such as: Laser, chemical peels, derma-planing
Avoid strenuous activities for 24 hours post treatment that involve sweating or flushing of the face
- Avoid exfoliating or irritating products such as Vitamin C, Retinol, Acids for or at least 1-2 weeks post procedure.
- Increase water intake to help flush out toxins
- Use a gentle facial cleanser to keep skin clean. Use cold/lukewarm water only for the first week. Do not use washcloths as they will irritate the skin.
- Please be mindful to wear clean masks to avoid infection of skin.