Colvita Natural Collagen
Rediscover Youthful Vitality with Natural sourced collagen
- Micronized Algae – Harnessing the oceans’ pure essence for rejuvenated skin.
- Tertiary Lyophilisate of Fish Collagen – Highest purity, preserved amino acids, and unparalleled biological durability.
- Natural Vitamin E (D-a-tocopherol) – Extracted from 100% ecological, non-GMO grain seeds for optimal wellness.
Colvita isn’t just any collagen supplement; it’s a harmonious blend of nature’s finest ingredients, packaged inside a capsule that is easy to take and travel with.
- Highest Purity & Bioavailability: Derived from lyophilized wild fish collagen, Colvita ensures maximum absorption, and closely mirrors human collagen.
- Complete Nutritional Profile: Boosted with micronized algae and natural Vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant), Colvita provides a comprehensive health and beauty supplement.
- Eco-friendly & Safe: Sourced responsibly from the clear waters of Brehat archipelago off the coast of France, free from GMOs, and grounded in the principles of sustainable agriculture.
Benefits of Colvita
- Helps to revitalize skin: Experience firmer, more elastic, and hydrated skin.
- Helps to strengthen Hair & Nails: Hair becomes more shiny and nails become longer and stronger.
- Help to Improve Joint Health: Feel the difference in reduced joint pain and improved flexibility and movement.
- Antioxidant Boost: The natural Vitamin E inside each capsule provides antioxidant support. An important factor in maintaining youth.
- Easy to take and travel with: Colvita comes in capsule form making it easy to take on the go with no need to mask this collagen in shakes/smoothies and travels easily.
- No Taste! Colvita does not taste like anything and will not leave a taste in your mouth.
Colvita by Colway
Dietary Supplement Overview
Using the latest achievements in biotechnology, Colway strives to produce dietary supplements of the highest quality ingredients and proven efficacy.
Collagen and Vitamin C work in tandem to combat aging, stress and environmental factors known to weaken the body’s ability to regenerate collagen. Colways’s Vitamin C and Colvita Collagen are the ultimate power couple for health and wellness – It is highly recommended that you take them together for premium, long- lasting results.
HEALTH CANADA APPROVED – NPN 80114010
Colvita is a premium dietary supplement that contains Pure Marine Tropocollagen, Algae (fucus vesiculosus) extract, Tocotrienols and Vitamin E.
The fundamental component of Colvita is lyophilized (freeze-dried) Native Collagen Hydrate. Lyophilization naturally preserves the collagen while protecting its biological activity, making it almost 100% anabolic.
Key Ingredients: (Per Capsule)
- Native Marine Collagen Hydrate – 24 mg -The collagen is extracted from marine sources and using innovative methods that allow maintenance of the triple helix format, resulting in a collagen that highly resembles human collagen.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus, whole, 300 mcg iodine) – 150 mg- Algae extract possesses an extraordinary ability to collect virtually all trace elements and minerals found in seawater, they constitute a treasure of valuable nutrients rarely found in nature. Algae (fucus vesiculosus) extract is a supplementation bombshell. It is rich in minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, selenium, phosphorus, chromium, and zinc as well as vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) – 6 mg AT
- Tocotrienols (Bixa Orellana seed) – 4 mg Vitamin E isoforms: δ-tocotrienol and γ-tocotrienol. Tocotrienols are characterised by resistance to oxygen, UV rays and many other degradative factors and they are 100% biologically active. In addition, tocotrienol has been suggested to have anti-ageing , anti-diabetic and anti-tumor effect indicating, that tocotrienol may serve as an effective agent in the prevention and treatment.
Colvita® contains several amino acids, including;
Glycine – an important regulator of DNA synthesis (acid)
Proline – an important amino acid
Lysine – a co-founder of hormones and enzymes
Alanine – blood sugar control and glucose metabolism
Tyrosine – antidepressant and thyroid hormones maker
Arginine – treats heart conditions and erectile dysfunction
Methionine – an antidepressant and an ally of the liver
Cysteine – precursor to the antioxidant glutathione and iron-sulfur clusters
Taurine – a major constituent of bile, beneficial for adult human blood pressure Glutamine – an important support for the central nervous system
Histidine- Supports repair of damaged muscle tissue and production of red blood cells Hydroxyproline and Hydroxylysine – collagen biosynthesis stimulators
Physical activity and Recovery
Colvita supports regeneration, restoration, and rebuilding of the body, while actively reducing inflammation, relieving joint pain, and combating collagen depletion. It regenerates structure of the connective and cartilage tissue, joint, bone loss tissue & eyeballs.
It is a powerful supplement, highly recommended for active individuals as it metabolizes protein during a workout and supports building of muscle mass. Furthermore, it aids in rehabilitation after mechanical injury and post-surgery recovery and rehabilitation.
Organ & Skin Health
Colvita promotes overall health and wellness by optimizing your metabolism and supporting internal organ function such as the liver, kidneys, heart, and gut while restoring the biological balance of the body.
Colvita provides numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and nails. It significantly improves skin structure, reducing wrinkles, and the look of dark spots and acne scars, leaving the skin plump and velvety. Furthermore, it reduces hair loss by promoting the body’s hair-building proteins for longer, thicker hair.
Recommended Daily Dosage:
Consume twice a day:
AM: 1 Colvita Capsule + Vitamin C Capsule
PM: 1 Colvita Capsule
Best to take the supplement 4 months consistently to see results.
Each box is a 2 month supply for $149.99 plus GST Recommended for adults
What Our Customers Say
Simply consume as directed on the label, ideally with a meal for optimum absorption.
Colvita contains fish collagen, so it's not suitable for vegetarians. Always check the label for more details.
Colvita is made from natural ingredients. However, if you have allergies or are unsure about interactions, please consult your health practitioner.